A proposed standard for earthen floors could help promote sustainability and improve health in the developing world. Earthen floors can be found around the world, where they’ve been used as natural and affordable options...
- WorldGBC Europe publishes advocacy manifesto urging decision makers to recognise vital role of built environment sector in delivering a climate neutral Europe
- New Masters of Industrial Ecology Program On the Way at the University of Victoria
- What is Graphene and How Can It Revolutionize Architecture?
- Responsible Construction requires Responsible Management practices (Part 1)
- UK Architects Declare Climate and Biodiversity Emergency
- Want to Build Sustainably? Try These Calculators
- The Benefits of Reusable and Modular Constructions
- C&D waste will enhance the building material supply chain and support SDGs in India
- Compressed Earth Blocks for Residential Walls
- How sustainability can build value in construction
- building materials (general)
- Life Cycle Assessment LCA
- Material Flow Analysis MFA