A proposed standard for earthen floors could help promote sustainability and improve health in the developing world. Earthen floors can be found around the world, where they’ve been used as natural and affordable options...
- New approach suggests path to emissions-free cement
- Graz Declaration for Climate Protection in the Built Environment
- Preisgekrönte Strategie zum Recycling von Bauschutt für ein nachhaltiges Bauen
- FEFU scientists developed brand-new rapid strength eco-concrete
- New CAS Regenerative Materials at ETH Zurich
- NAPA’s latest Practical Guide looks at Procurement and Sustainability
- ROAD MAP TO REDUCING BUILDING LIFE CYCLE IMPACTS A TIMELINE OF KEY MILESTONES + ACTIONS BY THE CARBON LEADERSHIP FORUM
- WorldGBC announces call for exemplary case studies for new Case Study Library
- Unravelling corrosion
- [Case Study] Analyzing Dordrecht’s waste to build circular business cases as strong as concrete.
- building materials (general)
- Life Cycle Assessment LCA
- Material Flow Analysis MFA