Smart motorways are enhanced stretches of motorways which include dynamic hard shoulders, fluctuating speed limits, monitoring sensors, and cameras. Britain, for example is one of the leading innovators when it comes to road management,...
- Mehr Energieeffizienz durch Baustoff-Recycling – entscheidend sind Materialart und Verwendungszweck
- [New Report] Conference on Resource-Efficient Decarbonisation Pathways
- [New Publication] The Materials Book
- What can we do about embodied carbon?
- Buildings can become a global CO2 sink if made out of wood instead of cement and steel
- The future is growing on trees
- Living bridges
- TACKLING THE SUSTAINABILITY CHALLENGES IN CONSTRUCTION: INTERNATIONAL STANDARD JUST UPDATED
- How we can recycle more buildings
- Recycling sewage sludge ash while recovering phosphorus and producing sustainable concrete
- building materials (general)
- Life Cycle Assessment LCA
- Material Flow Analysis MFA