If the cement industry were a country, it would be the third largest emitter in the world. In 2015, it generated around 2.8bn tonnes of CO2, equivalent to 8% of the global total – a greater share...
- Mehr Energieeffizienz durch Baustoff-Recycling – entscheidend sind Materialart und Verwendungszweck
- [New Report] Conference on Resource-Efficient Decarbonisation Pathways
- [New Publication] The Materials Book
- What can we do about embodied carbon?
- Buildings can become a global CO2 sink if made out of wood instead of cement and steel
- The future is growing on trees
- Living bridges
- TACKLING THE SUSTAINABILITY CHALLENGES IN CONSTRUCTION: INTERNATIONAL STANDARD JUST UPDATED
- How we can recycle more buildings
- Recycling sewage sludge ash while recovering phosphorus and producing sustainable concrete
- building materials (general)
- Life Cycle Assessment LCA
- Material Flow Analysis MFA