5 innovative building materials of the future
Innovative building materials can make a major contribution to resource efficiency. In the following we will show you some selected examples from research and construction practice that hold high future potential.
– Innovative base plates with 70 percent weight reduction
– Invisible acoustic coating for round surfaces
– Carbon concrete: High load-bearing capacity, light and sustainable
– Load-bearing wood concrete for residential and office buildings
– Super material: ultra-light and ten times harder than steel
The construction industry needs innovative building materials and sustainable solutions to meet the complex ecological and economic requirements of the 21st century. High-performance and durable building materials that conserve resources and at the same time increase productivity are in demand. In addition to high-tech building materials and smart building materials, this also includes innovative facade materials or new building techniques such as 3D printing of houses.
read the full article herepublished on www.lead-innovation.com